Welcome to Primordials of Amyrion! It is a pre-alpha of all-new, tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena featuring upgradeable Primordials, champions, minions, and more. One Will Rise, Many Will Fall.
Primordials of Amyrion charges you with commanding a large scale 1v1 battle and employing various strategies to crush opposing players in unique tug-of-war game-play that emphasizes macro over micro.
Visit InfoGamer in Zagreb, Croatia, from November 12th to November 17th and check out the game in person!
You will be able to try out extremely early pre-alpha game-play, be the first to get hands-on with the game, receive awesome swag, and contribute to a title in the first stages of development, long before anyone else will play the game.
Watch the Primordials of Amyrion – Announce Trailer here.
Primordials of Amyrion features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy to overwhelm the long-game.
To stay up-to-date with Primordials of Amyrion, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
ABOUT THE PUBLISHER
Wiregames is a newly established video game design and publishing company in Zagreb. “Primordials of Amyrion” is our first game and it is developed by GD Entertainment. We can’t wait to show you what’s been cooking in our imagination and why we think “Primordials” is the next must-have gaming experience.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
GD ENTERTAINMENT is a game development studio located in Zagreb, Croatia. Established in 2018, GD ENTERTAINMENT features a team of experienced and new developers with a passion for engaging and competitive games that challenge the status quo in development. Their latest title Primordials of Amyrion is set to launch on Steam in 2020. For more information, visit our site.